Thursday, March 8, 2012

Desert Safari

Honestly, I don't really have much to say so I'm going to let the pictures do the talking, but what I will say was that Desert Safari was the BEST EVER and our driver was too cool. Overall, definitely my favorite part of the trip and a fantastic way to end my Spring Break. So enjoy the pictures (certain pictures were not suitable or did not fit on here because my prof will be reading this so if you want to see more pics find me on facebook)!!!!!


So Mr. Camel was trying to give me a kiss but that was not in the cards for us



If you tell me that Eric isn't Awesome I'll just have to disagree

My boys!!!!

Yup I'm in the desert guys

Gorgeous sunset





2 comments:

  1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

    Flights to Bogota | Cheap Flights to Bogota | Cheap Air Tickets to Bogota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camel riding is the main part of desert ...yet there is most like in Desert safari Abu Dhabi.

    Abu dhabi desert safari

    ReplyDelete