Monday, March 5, 2012

Ski Dubai

Our next and LAST stop of the day was at Ski Dubai....a ski resort located INSIDE of a mall. Yup that's right they have actually built a ski resort inside a mall people but that's not all you'll find at a mall, but I'll talk more about that later on. Guys I have to be completely honest with you, because it was such a LONG day I was completely wiped out (and hungry) that by the time we went to Ski Dubai all I really wanted to do was eat something, shower, and jump into bed. That being said I still had a good time touring the entire facility and learning about all the behind the scenes stuff that makes this resort work and prosper. I also LOVED seeing the PENGUINS they were just so cute I just wanted to hug them....sadly I could not. After our time with the penguins we took the ski lift to the very tip top we thought (minus me because I have  FEAR OF HEIGHTS) that it would be cool to walk down the slope to the bottom (once again I was not THRILLED about any of this). Thankfully, Kristy, one of the staff who was with us during our tour, was super nice enough to be my walking stick and help me walk all the way down the slope...except for the one part where I decided to use my butt as a sled...the result 5 WHOLE SECONDS OF FUN!!!!!

Told you Stephy was TIRED

Butts as Sleds....GENIUS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment