Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce

I have to start off by saying that I felt so official while I was here. I mean the entire setup was so amazing I felt so awesome. I mean they even made a banner for us and everything they really went all out for us and I appreciated it so much. During our talk with Omar I learned so much about Abu Dhabi and how it wants to transition from just being known or dependent on its oil to a more business savvy city. The entire set up of the chamber in itself just makes the process for anyone trying to start a business in Abu Dhabi a whole lot easier. Within the Chamber they have offices for basically everything. It really is a one stop shop, an idea I wish the U.S. would adopt in these circumstances because you really have to jump through so many hoops and go to so many places just to get one piece of paper. So seeing that a person, business or not, could walk into the Chamber and handle whatever business need they have all in one place and not have to run around the entire city was not only refreshing but admirable.
I was most interested in learning how open they are to new businesses coming to Abu Dhabi because you never know I may, in partnership with my dad, decide to expand our coffee import/export business to Abu Dhabi.



   Tell me that banner doesn't make us look legit

1 comment:

  1. you have very nice blog kindly share some information Dubai Desert Safari with friends and family..

    ReplyDelete