Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dubai Mall

During our lunch break we had the opportunity to visit the Dubai Mall once again.....our first experience was when we went to Ski Dubai. This time though we had more time to explore before we had to get back on the bus and off to our next visit of the day. I have to say Dubai Mall is unlike any mall we have here in the U.S. Like I mentioned before not only do they have a ski resort but they also have a skating rink and an aquarium. YEA when these people do something they do it BIG!! Also, in what other place in the world will you see in a mall stores like Cartier, Harry Winston, Bvlgari, Coach, etc. Honestly, I saw these stores and I just felt like I was in heaven. Forget about Disney World this mall is the GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH.


 Sorry I didn't take too many pictures at the mall but I was just too in amazement...and we were on a limited time

No comments:

Post a Comment