Thursday, March 8, 2012

3M....LAST BUSINESS VISIT!!!!!!

So our last business visit for our trip was 3M and really Dr. Ali saved the best for last. I had no idea that 3M was represented in every product I use. Going to the innovation center totally blew my mind. Walking around and playing with and learning more about all the products 3M makes really was the best way for our group to end our business visits. On a personal note the highlight of our visit was when Leila demonstrated how this liquid flame retardant worked by placing an Ipod in the liquid and the Ipod just continued to work as if it wasn't submerged in a liquid. Now I personally would never have placed my electronic devices in it but then again my name isn't Eric who actually put his Iphone in there. I mean his phone works fine but still I doubt Steve Jobs or Siri would have been happy with the one. Anyway, I really had a ton of fun on this visit which was perfect because after a nice break we were going to be picked up to go on DESERT SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment